The mission of the AAVP is to lead and partner with our members in advancing veterinary parasitology education, research, practice and service to improve human and animal health.
AAVP members are practitioners, educators, and scientists from academia, industry, and government.
We will accomplish this mission by providing:
- An annual conference for sharing research and educational advances
- Support to students interested in veterinary parasitology
- A bi-annual educators symposium
- Electronic discussion forums
- Veterinary publications
- Speakers and programs to veterinary professional meetings