Abstract submission deadline was April 27, 2015. Abstracts are no longer being accepted.
2015 Annual Meeting Information and Downloads:
- Mail-In Registration Form or Online Registration Form
- Location & Directions
- General Overview of Conference
- Meeting Registration and Hotel Reservation Information (please see information below about hotel room availability)
- Oral and Poster Presentation Guidelines
- 2015 Annual Meeting Program
- AAVP Boston Micro-Site (Information about Boston to help you plan your trip!)
Forms and Downloads for Awards:
- Students: Verification of Student Status Form
- Students: AAVP Young Investigator Travel Grant Application
- Students: LIWC Travel Grant Application
- Students: Oral Presentation Award Check List
- Students: Student Poster Presentation Award Check List
- LIWC Lifetime Achievement Award Information
- LIWC Industry Appreciation Award Information
Summary of Important Dates:
- March 2: Conference web site opens for submission of abstracts
- April 13: Deadline for AAVP Award Nominations
- April 24: Deadline for submission of abstracts
- April 24: Deadline for submission of AAVP Young Investigator Travel Grant Applications
- May 15: Deadline for submission of LIWC Student Travel Grant Application
- May 20: Notification of abstract acceptance as poster or oral presentation
- June 26: Conference program posted on AAVP web site
- June 01: Deadline for payment of Early Bird Registration fee
- June 12: Deadline for submission of nominations for the LIWC Lifetime Achievement Award and the LIWC Industry Appreciation Award
- June 18: Deadline for receiving reduced conference rate for hotel room at The Revere Hotel
- July 11-14: Conference in Boston
Hotel Reservations Update:
The conference organizing committee is excited to report that the 2015 AAVP conference held jointly with LIWC and ISEP will be the largest AAVP conference to date with 165 abstracts being submitted. The downside of this is that we do not have enough hotel rooms at the contracted block rate to accommodate all who are planning to attend.
For those of you who have not yet made your hotel reservations at the Revere, I am sorry to report that our room block is sold out and there are no more rooms available at the block rate.
Rooms are still available at the Revere, however the rate being charged is $399/night. Though admittedly this is expensive, it is still much less than the price on their web site, and comparable or cheaper to many other hotels in the area. If you want to reserve a room at the $399 price then please call or email Leah Rice, Reservation Specialist at 617.457.2683 or email@example.com and tell her you are with the AAVP.
If you have not yet made your reservation and cannot afford the $399 rate, then I would recommend you can look around on Hotels.com, Expedia, etc. I took a quick look and there are a few hotels fairly close by that are offering rooms a little cheaper than $399, but from what I saw most/all are more than $325 and there are not too many rooms left at those prices. From what I saw most probably won't be able to do much better than the $399 and then would have to commute to the Revere. The only inexpensive hotel in the area that I could find is 40 Berkeley, a very basic hotel, about a 10 minute walk from the Revere. Rooms are pretty cheap there. Link below. There may be other options, so we would advise you to do some checking.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Boston.